23 SE Repowered with DF250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capsized

Reaction score
In case anyone has to repower their 23SE. I recently put a 2014 Suzuki DF250 on mine. With a 20 prop im getting close to 6K rpms and 50mph. I could get more speed from a different prop but this one makes the boat jump on a plane quick and cruise fast at low rmps. Motor is lighter than my old F225 and seems to have a lot more power. I have only put a few hours so time will tell but so far it feels like the perfect motor for this hull.

I'd have the prop tweaked to ensure you can turn 6K RPMs ... dang, I bet that FLIES w/ her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I almost got the 300apx but it was 3k more. I am very happy with its performance. I put almost 2000 hours on my old Yamaha. I don't see a huge difference in the top speed but the hole shot is amazing.

Nice. You pick a great motor. With Parker boat being ass heavy having that x power for hole shots is nice. I'm in the market for a new 250 and that motor is looking good and it's about 8k less. Lots of luck. Marty D.

Yes, but I dropped weight and increased HP, so I'll take my chances. Lol. I've put about 150 hours on her since the repower and I can say its the perfect motor for this boat.

IMMIGTC":3h5ijnxa said:
isn't the max for this hull 225hp?

Back