23 SE Total Length

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayscallop

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the 23 SE but not sure it will fit in the driveway. Can someone tell me the total length of boat, motor and trailer of the 23SE. Tongue to prop. Thank you. George

All trailers are different George. I'd size it by the trailer length and would add 3-4' for the hull and motor behind it. Look on-line for the trailer brands and gross weight you're considering. Don't forget to add the weight of the trailer itself to your gross weight calculation.

FWIW my 25' with OB on the bracket is close to 35' long as she sits on the trailer in the boatyard ...

thank you Dale H

I do realize some trailers are longer than others, I was just hoping to get a few exact total lengths from a couple of 23 SE owners. That would give me an average overall length. I know it will be a tight fit if it makes it.

Thanks again George

My 23 Mako .....Bracketed w/ twins....sat on a trailer with a total length of 31ft. Tip of prop to the coupler on the trailer.

That should give you a pretty good idea, as this trailer was a 27ft/28ft class trailer.

My 23 SE on a Load Rite Aluminum trailer is 28 feet.

Attachments

• boat trailer.JPG
    boat trailer.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 248

Latest posts

Back