• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2320 SC bench seat for free

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WCS

Reaction score
I switched out the bench seat in my 2320 SC for a storage unit/captain's seat arrangement. My old bench seat and storage cabinet are available free if you want them. They are in Williamstown, NJ and you'd have to pick them up.

Please message me if interested.

Sorry, I'm not near it so can't post a pic, but no stains as I recall. Much like new.

Dang, to bad you didn’t post this a couple of weeks ago. I was in Ventnor, OC, PHL and Medford/Medford Lakes on vacation. Was driving our Explorer so probably could have got it in it. I’ll check with my friends in Medford and see if they can pick it up for me if it’s still available. Obviously, if someone else can get it first, all good. Thanks.

Hello, can you call or text me at 267-266-9078. I can come pick up. i'm fairly local. Thanks.
Chris R.

Thanks in advance Wayne. I spoke to Joe at Cecil. I will be picking it up first thing Friday morning on the way down to shore. Enjoy whats left of the boating season....
Chris R.

Back