2320 SC SL w/ F225

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodick93, Excellent documentation! I just purchased a 2320 with a 225hp Yam. and your data, even though thorough is tough to extrapolate into usable info for this boat setup. But I read through the whole thread... I'll check with the folks at your recommended prop shop in Disputana since we are in Gloucester very, very close to the York River. (seems like your stomping grounds) BTW; we have plenty of deer on our property... we see 6 or 7 at a time in the pasture area.

Bodick93, Excellent documentation! I just purchased a 2320 with a 225hp Yam. and your data, even though thorough is tough to extrapolate into usable info for this boat setup. But I read through the whole thread... I'll check with the folks at your recommended prop shop in Disputana since we are in Gloucester very, very close to the York River. (seems like your stomping grounds) BTW; we have plenty of deer on our property... we see 6 or 7 at a time in the pasture area.
Thank you, it was fun. We are a little too far inland to get there as much as I would like. We have started fishing Mobjack Bay more in the last two years, but the first year I had my boat, we put a 58 pound cobia in her, near you. While that prop place provided good service, they are really bass boat people, and probably won't have many props that will work for you.

We spent 26 years much too close to the water working on boats - big boats! That's been a long time ago too so have lost all our connections with the commercial end of boats - and also forgotten what a PITA boats are... We just wish to go fishing now and then out on the Bay but with some fine tuning of the Parker. Might require re-powering. (if there were any Yamaha OB motors to purchase!) Waiting a year is out of the question.

Of course the first questions will be what prop size is on there now, and what kind of WOT RPMs are you turning now? Try to get as close as you can to 6000 with a normal load. Here is a performance bulletin with a 15x17, and it is too much prop with a 250, as it is only turning 5300 with a half tank of gas. That is terrible for a motor. Everyone on THT raves about Ken at propgods.

Attachments

• Asset80493_v1(1).pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 11
Back