2320 under my Christmas Tree

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDGEWATER

Reaction score
Hello all and thanks for helping me select a '06 2320 SL.

Posted a few questions here over the last month and several of you were kind enough to respond.

Man - it's an awesome boat. Had it out in the Chesapeake last week for a little fishing and a shakedown cruise.

Made an 85 mile round trip from Tilghman to Solomons and points in-between.

She's powered by F225 and gets along pretty good. I'm pretty impressed by the fuel mileage and think it will improve with a prop change.

My gages indicated 2.5 mpg at 28-30 mph cruise. Max speed is 41 mph at 6100 rpm. It seems to max out the rpm's pretty easily so I'm thinking about exchanging the 15 X 17 prop with a 15.25 X 19.

This website is a real help when it comes to Parker questions. Some of you guys have done a real nice job of making enhancements to an already great boat.

I live in PA and run out of Tilghman, MD. Will be looking for Parker outings.

The only problem is that it's now winter. Then again - that's one of the reasons I bought a Parker - to extend my fishing season.

Thinking about a trip to CBBT for a little C&R.

Thank's again and Happy New Year!

Chip, congratulations. You'll enjoy the 2320 more each trip. Great boat.

wayne

Welcome Chip, I see you're just down the road a bit from where I'm from.

I have an almost identical rig and I'm sure you find it perfect for the bay. If you get to the CBBT, let us know how you make out. Personally, I'm just stewing until March when it's spashtime again!

Barry

Nice present there Chip! You must join us for one of Capt Kevin's famous annual Annapolis, MD area Classic Parker rendezvous or regattas.

Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

Oh yeah, one more thing ...

Thisthread.gif

Ok -

CBBT was in the plans for this weekend but my crew waffled. Maybe this week.

To answer a question or two - I've always trailered my boats. However, I just comitted to a slip on Tilghman Island, MD. Plan to hook up with Kevin raft-up this summer.

Pics are coming, once I get some fish slime on the boat.

I spend a lot of time on TidalFish website. Met a lot of good folks there - fished with a few. Lots of good info to be had for the Chesapeake Bay. Same handle - EDGEWATER (for my Edgewater 18 ft CC - FOR SALE).

I'll be searching this website for Parker pertinent information and asking question for several upcoming projects.

Once again - thanks for the welcome.

Congratulations on the new ride Chip! :)

If I'm not in my slip in Annapolis, you can catch me in Tilghman at the Knapps Narrows Marina (especially around the 4th of July).

DSCN0019.JPG

I can tell you that the fishing just north of Sharps Island Light is pretty good. :wink:

DSCN0016.JPG

DSCN0018.JPG

Kevin,

You are going to have to show me where that location X is "just north of Sharps Is." We'll have to meet there for an overnight croaker hunt. It is about equal distance from me in Solomons and you in Whitehall Bay.

Dave

aka

Back