23DV: 12x24 Tabs vs. Permatrim/Side by Side Comparison

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishFactory":27m0516h said:
grouperjim":27m0516h said:
Works for me. Are you coming?

jim

There is a slim, slim, chance I can go again in March IF there's still room "at the inn" :D

Amazingly :shock: , I have not had one person yet ask me to save a spot for them. As of right now, I have two bedrooms still open and 1 couch. I've already paid for the unit so there is no cost to any CP member who wants to crash.

It's not my accomodations I tend to worry about. It's all about the boat. What kind of area is there for the boat? How many boats can fit at the dock, if it has a dock? Plenty of water at low tide?

I tend to be more comfortable with the familiar, but would love to bunk with you guys at the house if there is plenty of room for the boat. I just know what to expect at the Fishing Lodge.

jim

"low tide" ??? "grouperjim"...I hope you don't need a NC redneck to explain to you about "tides" in the Keys. :shock:

Tides only vary by what, 1 foot?

"Scoops" I can't reserve space (maybe taking away someone's space) until the last minute.

Some days the tides in Islamorada vary up to 4 feet. If first-time visitors don't get the word, I've seen their boats hanging from the mooring lines when they don't leave enough slack.

grouperjim":21bme595 said:
How many boats can fit at the dock, if it has a dock? Plenty of water at low tide?
jim

Jim, Don't know. Will give him a call and see. Even if there is not enough room at the dock for several boats, there may be enough room in the parking area to have several trailered boats.

grouperjim":1akict4s said:
Willaim:

Got the Perma installed today. Will try the Mirage 19p 3 blade tomorrow. I will let you know about the rev 4 17p tomorrow night. I don't know about B-man's prop, but mine is like new and I paid $479 for it. So we'll see how it works out.

I've got the everything you need to bolt it on and go.

jim

Jim.. Just saw this!.. No worries -t take your time.

Did you like that Mirage??? I'm guessing you did :)..

Hopefully I can meet you folks out there if you do end up going....
Cheers... William.

Back