23se performance

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoalders

Reaction score
Does anyone have performance numbers for an 07 23se with a yam225

Thanks

my 2004 23se tops out around 44 mph at 5400-5500 rpms

cruises comfortably at 28-30 mph at 4100-4200 rpm

I would say I average 3.25-4.00 MPG depending on the conditions

I do not run her hard

I do not have a t top which i think significantly affects the mpg performance

a very economical vessel as long as you run her smoothly

My previous boat was a 25 kencraft with twin 175 carbed johnsons,

i was lucky to get 1 mpg on those things on a good day so i feel like i'm in a hybrid prius now

My GPS (memory) recorded an absolute top speed for my 23SE/F225 as 45.4 mph. I am sure that was very light and trimmed all the way out in flat water.

Normally loaded my boat hits 43/44 @ 5800 rpm, WOT (but I very rarely run WOT; and there is a shocking fuel burn penalty to doing so).

I can get you more precise information when I splash the boat in a few weeks. Generally, I cruise in the 30mph range at a few tics above 4000 rpm. My best recollection is that fuel burn is about 8 gph at that cruise rpm. I am proped with an original SWS 19 pitch (and considering dropping down to a 17).

Paul

Thanks for the info. I should take delivery in about 3 weeks. I do have a hard top so I imagine my top speed and fuel burn will be a bit different. Don't plan on screaming around everywhere but I was curious.

Thanks again!

Shoalders

Hey when you get the new boat can you let us know what you think. Thats one of the boats that I'm looking to get. Just doing all may research now on them.

Thanks
J

Back