25 se foot rest

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voyager1

Reaction score
I have a 2007 25SE and was looking to install a footrest to the console as I have a leaning post with the livewell under it. I cannot mount one to the livewell. Thanks for any suggestions or infomation on where to obtain one.

voyager1,

My Parker has the footrest mounted to the livewell. Was there a change in the way they biuld them now? My Parker is a 2004.

Thanks for the reply. I did not order the boat with a footrest. They told me the livewell nedds to be removed to install one. If psooible can you send me a photo of your footrest. I would greatly appreciate it.

voyager1":wqrqvsyz said:
Thanks for the reply. I did not order the boat with a footrest. They told me the livewell nedds to be removed to install one. If psooible can you send me a photo of your footrest. I would greatly appreciate it.

I just got a chance to look through all my digital pics of the boat, and I don't have one showing the footrest. Sorry I couldn't help you more. Good Luck

Back