2510 xl

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys with the new 2510s are killing me.

I love the changes Parker made to that model (except the headliner you can't delete). I've made enough mods to my boat to overcome any minor inconveniences of my year 2002 model. Looking through the aluminum bar at the top of the window is is the only challenge left.

Of course I could fix that with a new 23 DV CC, to satiate my saltwater fly fishing habit, but the admiral would disown me if I sold "Tina's Diamond." :shock: :shock: :shock:

Megabyte":1saa7ln9 said:
piano player":1saa7ln9 said:
i have worked with tri-state for many years.

It would be cool to make up a big ClassicParker stencil and spray the logo on the shrinkwrap of all the members boats in the Tri-State winter storage lot.

I'll bet we'd all be suprised at how many boats would be sporting the ClassicParker logo! :wink:

Kevin,
By chance, were you in the marines ???

Capt. Ronnie":2n8wr1jg said:
By chance, were you in the marines ???

No, but I do come from a Navy family. :wink:

I would have followed, but injuries from a motorcycle accident caused them to reject me from the draft.

Pork Chunker....I believe you. I get caught up in deer hunting and waterfowling this time of year. I will probably slow down on these fronts next season and leave the boat in longer.

capt jim,
i forget jack's last name, but he is the owner of boat cover, inc. on the eastern shore, on rte 50 several miles past kent island going east. phone # 410-827-7474. he was very thoughtful and experienced in design.

i took a picture yesterday and will try to post it tomorrow. not very good with the camera.

the solid bars are simply clipped in place and are easily removed.

Porchunker said: Oh...oh...oh...too early!!!! Have you been to the CBBT in Dec yet? If not, once you go, you will be hooked and won't want to winterize until the first week of Jan. Don't ask me how I discovered that.

i guess CBBT is the bridge tunnel at the mouth of the bay. i haven't gotten into trailering but i did take a boat ride there several years ago and did some fishing in the ocean. but that was on a completely different craft.

here is my shot of the canvas work.

there are two support bars holding the bimini to the hard top. each has a pin release as do the two standing bars which i have tied to the canvas bars. i am looking for a better tie than rope.

note the side window zipper which we find very useful.

and of course the mysterious admiral in the passenger seat.

the top is only 54 inches in length when open which leaves fishing room astern. i keep it as shown unless the sun is very hot.

Attachments

• 2510 xl canvas.jpg.jpg
    2510 xl canvas.jpg.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 334
Back