2520 screen source

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RATVMD

Reaction score
I have a 2520 that was delivered in 2021 without the starboard pilot house screen. The dealer has had difficulty in getting one (for the past year). Anyone have a source?

I have a 2520 that was delivered in 2021 without the starboard pilot house screen. The dealer has had difficulty in getting one (for the past year). Anyone have a source?
There are a lot of Classic Parker members here who have said over the years that they hate/don't use their screens at all. Maybe one of them, will sell you one of theirs??
Other than that, a pricey custom screen is an option.
Taylor-Made is likely the brand of window and screen on your boat. The side and back windows are 'Taylor-Made' windows and screens (The front windows are Diamond SeaGlaze)...
In the best of times, Taylor-Made is not a customer-friendly company by any means. In 'todays climate', if Parker, and the dealer can't get your screen from them, I wish you luck! ☺... I think your best bet will be a helpful CP person who does not use/want theirs.

Mine are in the garage but then again I do not spend the night sleeping on the boat which may make them a necessity.

There are a lot of Classic Parker members here who have said over the years that they hate/don't use their screens at all. Maybe one of them, will sell you one of theirs??
Other than that, a pricey custom screen is an option.
Taylor-Made is likely the brand of window and screen on your boat. The side and back windows are 'Taylor-Made' windows and screens (The front windows are Diamond SeaGlaze)...
In the best of times, Taylor-Made is not a customer-friendly company by any means. In 'todays climate', if Parker, and the dealer can't get your screen from them, I wish you luck! ☺... I think your best bet will be a helpful CP person who does not use/want theirs.
We’ll…I think that this is exactly what I’ve been running into. Thanks for your input.

Back