• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2520 XL - Galley Package

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zookeeper

Reaction score
I am going to be taking out the Galley on my 2520XL - let me know if anyone is interested. It is the one with the black fridge that faces inward with sink on top. I have not yet figured on a price, but will do some research in the coming week. Let me know if interested.

I am very interested in your boat. I am also located in Maine. Have been looking for a 2520XL. Please let me know when you are able to discuss.

Doesn't sound like he is selling the boat, he just has the galley package listed????

Milky, thanks for setting me straight on that one... I misread the post.

Okay guys here are some pictures.... Still waiting on a dealer to give me some pricing from Parker on how much the Galley originally cost.

Thanks
Zookeeper

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,849
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,849
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,848
Hey All,

The galley (Sink and refridge) have been successfully removed. It is located in Eliot, ME just over the NH border. Let me know if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.

Zookeeper.

What would be involved in adding that to a non galley boat? How difficult would electric and plumbing be, I just priced a new boat and that is an 1800 dollar option, but that includes electric and plumbing and everything. Shore power I believe

Latest posts

Back