2520 xld front bilge

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PF79

Reaction score
I own a 2012 2520 XLD. The front bilge located in the cabin floor collects rain water from the anchor locker lid during rain storms. There is a sleeve at the rear of the front bilge area that seems to go nowhere. I assumed it was there to allow the water to drain to the rear bilge area thru the bottom of the hull. This does not happen and it appears to be blocked. Does anyone know if this is by design?

There should be an opening towards the stern to allow the water to empty out to the bilge.. I know that on my boat (2520 SL. Not the xld) that this is a bow heave boat so the water does not drain too well while sitting at the dock... Tom

Yep same exact problem check out that thread. When I got dumped back in for bass season ( which has been off the charts ) I finally got water in the back bilge for the first time. There has been some water in the forward bilge area which the engineer said would be normal sine it is the lowest point on the boat.

Back