2520MV repower - prop?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjybe

Reaction score
I am considering repowering our 1998 2520MV /14* with a Yamaha F250. Found a deal on new install yourself motors. Does anyone have this combo or can anyone tell me what size/pitch prop I will need? hate to waste money on props I can't use.

jimjybe":3nw6hr54 said:
I am considering repowering our 1998 2520MV /14* with a Yamaha F250. Found a deal on new install yourself motors. Does anyone have this combo or can anyone tell me what size/pitch prop I will need? hate to waste money on props I can't use.

I have the 16 degree hull with that setup.....rev 4 prop with a 17 pitch. Perfect setup for me, love the low planing speed vs the three blade props.

check out propgods.com I got my Rev 4's from him. The best thing is that if you buy a prop from him and it does not work right he will take it back and send you another one and just charge shipping. I think he may be right in your area.

I like the Rev 4's they really give you alot of control and are great for slower planing speeds.

My 1996 (14 degree hull) wears a 17p Merc Mirage (stainless) prop on my 225 OX66.
Of all the props I've tried, this one gives me the best mix of performance and bite at docking speeds.

Thank you all for your input, propgods.com sounds like a winner. We have a 225 OX66 now, was thinking a four stroke could use a larger prop. I like the sound of slower planing speeds.

Back