2530 picture thread SHOW THEM OFF

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan A.":3bjpapqg said:
Here is a pic that was taken with a disposable camera, after a scan, crop and a little touch up I think it looks OK. A little fuzzy but you get the idea.

run3img024.jpg

that is the COOLEST pic i have seen in a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!

My pics never post on here very well.... I know I'm doing something wrong, but.... there is a link to my boats website on this post. Shows the whole project. Bought her in June of this year and have been working my @#& off ever since. I wouln't have it any other way. She's almost done, just needs new wiper motors and the name stickers on the sides.... Thanks for looking.... I have really enjoyed all of your pics.
Captn. Rob Moore.

Well nutz,

It seems that the photo's I posted a bit ago have gone away.

Here is a shot of Empty Pockets after I put her back in the storage facility transfer yard after a nice day of Rock Cod fishing. All nice and clean!

EmptyPockets.jpg

A nice Vermilion Rock Fish.

NiceVermillion.jpg

My buddy Robert with a nice 12 - 13 pound Ling Cod.

RobertsNICELing.jpg

A shot of the helm station after the install of a new 10.5 color Furuno NavNet2 and a Furuno Autopilot. Both Furuno MFD's are networked and Capt. "Otto Pilot" can receive waypoints from either MFD.

IMGP1229.jpg

Kevin G.

Not to bore you with old pictures shown before and obviously have no good winter shots in MA.

Here's one shot from a June summer sunset with a storm on horizon over the boat.

Dana

Attachments

• P1020330 (Medium).JPG
    P1020330 (Medium).JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,322
As you can see from the photos, I had some aft railings built for safety and fishing (downrigger mounts and poleholders). The crab pot puller is powered by a spare anchor winch I had on hand. Also had an on-deck anchor locker built that holds 30' of 3/8" chain and 500' of line (the thru-deck access to the locker was too slow and cumbersome). I also added a 25 gal. fresh water tank in the cabin on the stbd. side behind the bench seat for washdown or drinking.

Attachments

• 100_2144_00.jpg
    100_2144_00.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,205
  • 100_2145.jpg
    100_2145.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 1,205
Nice, another 2530.

Looks like she is rigged to the hill.

Is she a single or Twin?? I can see a Honda back there but can't really tell.

If I had to do it over again, I'd probably get the 2530. I've love to be able to sit at the table and make it my office. Heck, I'd probably never go home.

Does Parker make the 28' with the 2530 cabin configuration?

It's got a single 225 Honda main and a 10 hp kicker. This is the MV model, so I can get by with the single engine. I'm using about 12 gph at 28 mph, not great but this is a heavy boat as you know.

John_Madison CT":kbk1sk7g said:
If I had to do it over again, I'd probably get the 2530. I've love to be able to sit at the table and make it my office. Heck, I'd probably never go home.

Does Parker make the 28' with the 2530 cabin configuration?

Dinette feature is a GREAT one. We use ours all the time. Kids play cards there even when the boat is in the driveway. We prepare rigs, read charts, make sandwiches, etc all there. Last week while fishing, I was able to sit there and do work on my blackberry while watching my crew catch fish and the whales swimming around us. Definately a worthy feature!

Most the 28 Parkers I have seen dont have it (they have the 2520xl cabin) but I bet if you order a boat that they would be more than happy to build it! I bet even with the standard pilothouse on the 2820 that they can add a dinetter feature to port where the forward facing seat and seat behind it is.

Here is my dinette

Attachments

• newjudge_006.JPG
    newjudge_006.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,482
Interesting, I thought all 2530's were DV. Guess I was wrong.

The dinette is nice, my girls reside there most of the time when we are out.

A 28 hull with 2530 top would be nice, pit is a little small but fishable.

Back