25SE progress

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to see this one complete! That's a pretty slick design! What do you plan to put under the leaning post!?

Really nice looking boat and truck. That boat size and config is going to be my next build. Blue hull looks sharp.

Some years back, commercial guys ran tests on boat hull colors and came to the conclusion that blue hulls brought in fish closer than other colors..

Now you will want to remove the steering wheel and sandblast it....This will remove the shine that flashes your eyes constantly.

Reactions: Efx
Now you will want to remove the steering wheel and sandblast it....This will remove the shine that flashes your eyes constantly.
Why would you do that to a brand new wheel. Most fisherman wear good quality sunglasses that will prevent the sun shining in your eye. You comment on every little thing. Sometimes it's good, but not this time. It's a great looking boat. Just say that!!

Last edited:
Spotting Cobia would be my guess. They can be tough enough without something big and bright in your face.

Beautiful boat. That color really catches my eye.

Back