• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2nd Helm Package For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alii Kai

Reaction score
I have a 2nd helm package, including the fiberglass helm, 2 Morse controls and Seastar steering wheel. All are used but in very good condition. I decided not to mount on my Parker.
$350 plus shipping from the W Coast. Em: [email protected]

Attachments

• Helm Pckg1.jpg
    Helm Pckg1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 717
  • Helm Pckg2.jpg
    Helm Pckg2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 717
How are they still available? I committed to them, and I sent you an email confirming the interest. You asked me for my address in an email to figure out shipping. I was offshore fishing all day. Upon arrival back to the dock, I checked my email. I sent you my zip ode (32210) and the words " thanks". I've been waiting on your reply with shipping quote. I'll be standing by for instructions how to pay you and shipping quote (as described in my original email).
SNG

The helm package is back on the market. It is packed and ready to ship. Shipping weight is 67 lbs, 32"x27"x24" from 95648 zip code.

I can personally vouch for Vern's sincerity and thoroughness in selling this item. Shipping was going to be in excess of $180 from California to Florida, making this steal of a deal less available to me personally. Someone more local to California is going to get a super deal on this package! The helm alone is worth the asking price. Thanks, Vern for all your efforts trying to make shipping work for me.

Back