34' Owners

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
Do we have any yet? I know the local dealer down here that had one had it stolen so no such luck down here yet. Seemed like a lot of hype at the beginning but haven't heard much sense.

This is funny, I know a guy that bought a new striped 34' hull. It was stolin from the Miami boat show. his slip is next to mine, he should have it ready for the spring.

I had the opportunity to climb aboard a 34 last weekend. Shrayder Yacht Sales has one that is rigged to the nines. I can honestly say that the boat feels bigger in the water than on land. It is a beast! I was really impressed with the size of the cockpit and the layout.

Brad

It was stolen from Stuart and found in Miami. They actually did a really good job of stripping if you can call it that. Very clean uninstall. I cant imagine buying a stripped hull and putting everything back in could be cheaper than just buying one sitting on a lot? It would be nice to put what you wanted back in and have it wired the way you want.

I agree there is nothing like doing all the wire runs yourself if you can and dont mind doing the work and all the other stuff.The Question is how much did he pay for that stripped hull?and if it is worth it or just buy 1 new complete and drop in water and go!!!

way over priced IMHO. This line won't last long, don't hear of any sold. Parker should stick with what made them great, a good boat at a good price without gingerbread that drives up the price.

I climed all over one at Crow's Nest Yachts in San Diego last November. Fit and finish top notch. Everything on the boat is beefy and appears to be very solid and slightly overbilt like the rest of the line. This is a big wide open heavy duty boat. Way beyond my means but very nice.

Latest posts

Back