• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

6000lb Long Trailer & 96 Suburban

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil

Reaction score
1999 6000lb Long self-adjusting roller trailer for sale. Decent shape. New bearings all around. Re-did most of the wobble rollers (except for the front) at the end of the season last year. This year, I did a dumb-ass move and jacked up the front of the boat to get at the front rollers. The weight of the boat created a small crack in a cross-member in the rear. The crack can be repaired by welding or a new cross-member can be ordered from the Long factory for $250. I just bought a new trailer. I’ll post pics if anybody is interested.

$500 or b/o AS IS.

1996 4X4 Suburban 2500, 7.4L Limited Edition
Loaded with leather power seats, power everything
123K miles, runs good but has problems-rust, brakes, idiot lights.
I bought a new truck.

$800 or b/o AS IS.

Truck & trailer for $1000.

GOOD MORNING,IS IT A TANDEM TRAILER AND ROADWORTHY.PICS WOULD BE GREAT THANKS TN

Yes, it's a tamdem trailer and is roadworthy if you fix the crack by welding or replacing the cross member. Here's the pics of the crack. I'll take some pics of the trailer tomorow.

Attachments

• trailer1s.jpg
    trailer1s.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,253
  • trailer2s.jpg
    trailer2s.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,253
Julie's F:

Provided the old hoop I have is the same width, I too am in MA and have what appears to be a replacement large galvy steel 'hoop' like Phil pictured.

You could have for free and I too am in Mass.

Here's the pics. I'm going to keep the spare tire in the picture--but the rim can go with the trailer. Some of the dark patches you see on the frame is corrosion spray I used to reduce rust on the gavanized bolts.

Thanks Dale for the offer. The factory calls it the horseshoe. The one with the crack is the rear/widest one--I think it's 80".

Attachments

• spare.jpg
    spare.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,217
  • trailer1.jpg
    trailer1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,217
  • trailer2.jpg
    trailer2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,217
  • trailer3.jpg
    trailer3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,217
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,217
HI CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR PHONE OR EMAIL SO I CAN GET A HOLD OF YOU THANKS TIM N

I will have to check the width, but I do have 2 of those horsehoes and would be very please to get one of them out of the boatyard. No rollers are on it ... but it is FREE :) !

Latest posts

Back