96’ 2520 Sport Cabin DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chastafer

Reaction score
Hey there , I’m new to the boat ownership game . I Unexpectedly lost my father this summer , he left me the Parker. Many great memories sunset cruising , and slaying rockfish by the Chesapeake bay bridge . I have SO MUCH TO LEARN so I’ll be reading and searching previous threads to catch up . Have a great day !

Attachments

• A38D348B-50C1-4A41-BD6C-C71BF76D69B5.jpeg
    A38D348B-50C1-4A41-BD6C-C71BF76D69B5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Hey there , I’m new to the boat ownership game . I Unexpectedly lost my father this summer , he left me the Parker. Many great memories sunset cruising , and slaying rockfish by the Chesapeake bay bridge . I have SO MUCH TO LEARN so I’ll be reading and searching previous threads to catch up . Have a great day !
Hi Chastefer, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your father; our deepest condolences; It's great you have such good memories of the times spent with him on the water....
Welcome to ClassicParker.... There are a lot of great folks on this site, always ready to help, and very knowledgeable.

Hi Chastefer, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your father; our deepest condolences; It's great you have such good memories of the times spent with him on the water....
Welcome to ClassicParker.... There are a lot of great folks on this site, always ready to help, and very knowledgeable.

Appreciate all the love already! Thank you for the warm welcome .

Back