A little humor for you guys who live up North

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ... haha! I once flew out on a business trip only to come back to an airport parking lot covered in 2' of snow. And the ONLY way I found my car was to walk up next to each darn car and hit the unlock key ... there was so much snow the lights were unviewable and the beep was muffled.

Say what you will about the South ... but I sure don't see anyone retiring to the great white North!

Great video. It's -1 here in nw conecticut right now wih the wind about 25 mph. 3 more months til spring. :(

Happy New Year! :lol: Another snow storm last night, time to shovel out again :( :(

I don't ski, so I have no use for snow, but like the rest of the Yankee Chapter of ClassicParker I take advantage of winter layup each year to refresh and review all systems on the boat.

We get an "opportunity" to inspect and replace worn and damaged fitings, and change out modifications made last year that didn't work out the way we wanted. We tell ourselves that it's an "opportunity" because,,, well,,, the Carolina Flare probably doesn't break ice too well. :shock: :shock:

It's the time of year that I can collect the wisdom of the ClassicParker forums and contemplate changes for next year. I need to design and fabricate all mods over the layup because our season is so painfully short. Once it starts, there is no time to waste with tweaks.

Enjoy your Winter season Jim, I'm wicked jealous up here in the frozen north, it's 15 degrees right now, with a wind chill of -6 and I now need to go put on my OTHER ClassicParkah (the one with the down lining and zipper) and shovel a path to my boat. :cry: :cry:

John

Latest posts

Back