After 15 years, modernizing the electronics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POGE

Reaction score
when I purchased my 2008 CC I added two A65 Raymarine screens and two independent Sounders. Still works today and did very well for fishing, I,learned what they read back and they did pretty decent. I came from a smaller boat with the fish symbol type of sounder and old Lowran system. I Nav by compass. With all the fog this year and Covid captains it was time.
simrad 20+ radar
direction GPS puck
2 Simrad NSS evo3 screens
1 KW HW CHIRP thru hull
Side and sctrutre scan transom mount.
and why not more, rod holders while they have it for the install.
have a great installer in Hold Fast Marine Service , Plymouth MA.
if anyone wants the old raymarine parts/ units, A60 & A65 screen only and sun covers, sounder modules but not the air Mar transom mounts, GPS puck that was never used for the old units, don’t have cables , free to a good home , pick up only Scituate area, south shore MA.
pics so far In the process:

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpeg
    IMG_2520.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6013.jpeg
    IMG_6013.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6014.jpeg
    IMG_6014.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Added a thru hull 1Kw and side scan. she’s ready to fish. just need spring.

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2571.jpeg
    IMG_2571.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2572.jpeg
    IMG_2572.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I think you will like that new Simrad set up! (y)

The Halo 20+ radar has been really nice for me. Having dual screens is also nice as you can use one for a chart with radar overlay and the other for sonar.

Last edited:
when I purchased my 2008 CC I added two A65 Raymarine screens and two independent Sounders. Still works today and did very well for fishing, I,learned what they read back and they did pretty decent. I came from a smaller boat with the fish symbol type of sounder and old Lowran system. I Nav by compass. With all the fog this year and Covid captains it was time.
simrad 20+ radar
direction GPS puck
2 Simrad NSS evo3 screens
1 KW HW CHIRP thru hull
Side and sctrutre scan transom mount.
and why not more, rod holders while they have it for the install.
have a great installer in Hold Fast Marine Service , Plymouth MA.
if anyone wants the old raymarine parts/ units, A60 & A65 screen only and sun covers, sounder modules but not the air Mar transom mounts, GPS puck that was never used for the old units, don’t have cables , free to a good home , pick up only Scituate area, south shore MA.
pics so far In the process:
I will absolutely take the A65s & 60 off your hands. I’m in CT and will give them a wonderful home. I can pick them up anytime.

I will absolutely take the A65s & 60 off your hands. I’m in CT and will give them a wonderful home. I can pick them up anytime.
I have a box of the items that were reomeved. The screens are in working order and both have the Nav cards. since it’s free, you’ll have to pick up. Scituate MA police and fire station As a general location for pick up.

I have a box of the items that were reomeved. The screens are in working order and both have the Nav cards. since it’s free, you’ll have to pick up. Scituate MA police and fire station As a general location for pick up.
I sent you a private message….👍

I can meet you at Scituate PD any time that’s convenient for you.

OK, I have to deal with some family health issues and will save them for you. It might be last week in January .
Hope the health issues work out OK. I can meet you at the Situate PD any time. I’m in CT about 2 hours from the Situate PD.

Mike P

Last edited:
Back