Albemarle owner....but new to great site!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capemaychef

Reaction score
Well I am a 27' Albemarle owner...the rig is currently for sale up here in NJ...would like to trade down into a 21-23' class...parker would be nice, contender, regulator etc. Anyway just saying howdy!

Just down in size:) I am a huge fan of the Parker...my brother and I almost pulled the trigger on a 23 SC....but opted for this Albemarle....we should have got a 23 dvcc instead of either:)

Welcome aboard chef!

You will notice as you cruise through these forums that not everyone here is a Parker owner, but everyone here loves boats and can appreciate a good one (especially a Carolina-built). :wink:

pelagic2530":13gmatcf said:
hey, capemaychef, good to see ya over here from the barn. how long you been hanging around? :D

Sometime...:) I have always liked Parkers...my brother and I almost bought a new 06 2320 from Cecil...but decided on the Albemarle...wish we would have went with the 2320 with the 250 yamaha:) Although I am an Etec guy:) But ya know!!! ANyway hopefully we can sell the great Albemarle and move into a 21 or 23 CC

capemaychef":zn0rttiz said:
pelagic2530":zn0rttiz said:
hey, capemaychef, good to see ya over here from the barn. how long you been hanging around? :D

Sometime...:) I have always liked Parkers...my brother and I almost bought a new 06 2320 from Cecil...but decided on the Albemarle...wish we would have went with the 2320 with the 250 yamaha:) Although I am an Etec guy:) But ya know!!! ANyway hopefully we can sell the great Albemarle and move into a 21 or 23 CC

hey man, not sure what they still have but i think shorts marine in long neck, de might have a couple of the etec parkers (the ones that lost them the dealership :lol: ) in stock that theyd be ITCHING to get rid of... i know theyre giving away a 2520 XL with a 250 verado right now.... if you can sell the albe, it might be worth looking at.... just a thought :D

pelagic2530":az33i7f2 said:
capemaychef":az33i7f2 said:
pelagic2530":az33i7f2 said:
hey man, not sure what they still have but i think shorts marine in long neck, de might have a couple of the etec parkers (the ones that lost them the dealership :lol: ) in stock that theyd be ITCHING to get rid of... i know theyre giving away a 2520 XL with a 250 verado right now.... if you can sell the albe, it might be worth looking at.... just a thought :D

Trust me if we could get this Albe sold...I would be over there tomorrow testing them out:) No knocks on the ALbe AT ALL because it is a true head sea monster and an AWESOME boat!!! Just too big for me...

Back