Almost a new Parker owner - 2520 xld

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hook

Reaction score
I am dealing on a 2007 2520 xld in Florida and will be trailering it back to
BC, Canada for fishing on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. I have enjoyed reading all the info on CP and it has been very helpful. Boat has twin f150's which I think is the right power. This boat has a small tuna tower
(aka cobia ring) which I would like to take off and leave in FL or CA - anyone interested? I can't wait to get this Parker to BC and see how it handles our local offshore waters.

Hook":1jxkskx5 said:
BC, Canada for fishing on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. I have enjoyed reading all the info on CP and it has been very helpful. Boat has twin f150's which I think is the right power. This boat has a small tuna tower
(aka cobia ring) which I would like to take off and leave in FL or CA - anyone interested? I can't wait to get this Parker to BC and see how it handles our local offshore waters.

Hook":3n4n5hly said:
Im in Victoria and would like to see your new boat, just sold my Grady 27 and am thinking about the 2520 instead of the SeaSport THANKS

Hook":14vcvqva said:
I am dealing on a 2007 2520 xld in Florida and will be trailering it back to BC, Canada

That has to be one of the longest tows I've heard of to-date. :shock:
Congratulations, and good luck with your new purchase!! 8)

Back