Aluminum welder on Cape Cod

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Matt

Reaction score
After a weekend of heavy fishing I've decided to have aluminum plates welded to my t-top for my outriggers. Can anyone recommend a quality welding shop on the Cape?

Only ones I know are KentFab and Brian @ Fastec, both near Norwell if I recall.

Rich at RK Welding on Barlows Landing in Pocasset. He's about 2 miles from my house, and a heck of a guy.

RK Welding and Fabrication: 508-564-7802

Brian at Fastech has done me right since day one.
Any problems he stands behind his work 110%

Dude I am back next fri-monday lets hook up.

C

Well I brought my 23SE to Fastech today and I spoke with Brian. He told me he was impressed with my outrigger base installation and there was no need to have anything welded. Brian told me my bases were solid, there was no flex in the roof so plates were not necesary.

I learned that the noise I was hearing and worried about was the black bushing inside the outrigger. I'm going to remove them, add some grease and thats that.

I have to tell you how impressed I was with Brian and his shop. Brian, whom I had never met, could of welded something up and charged me whatever he wanted and I would of paid it. But instread he spent some time with me and diagnosed the problem. To him it was easy. He didn't charge me a cent even though he appeared to be very busy. It's refreshing to know that there are still some good, quality people out there.

I would definately recommend Fastech to anyone who is need of a quality welder and person.

Back