Announcing: The 2007 ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
The second annual ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous date has been set!

Saturday August 11th 2007 is the day... so, mark your calendars and hope for fair weather! 8)

The place: Somewhere inside of marker 2W on Whitehall Bay, which is north west of Greenbury Point at the mouth of the Severn River.
http://www.fws.gov/chesapeakebay/greenpt.htm

Wind and weather conditions could cause us to move, but there are many places inside of Whitehall to find protection and solitude. :wink:

The occasion will be casual, so bring your grill, your cooler, your water toys, and your family... and enjoy a laid-back day floating on the Chesapeake Bay with our ClassicParker friends! :D

Heck... you don't even have to be from the Bay.
DaleH attended last year... though he did leave his boat at home. :)

All CP'ers are welcome! 8)

Kevin,
If the weather is descent I will come down from Middle River again. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Is Dale coming?

susqking":14sy1eri said:
Is Dale coming?
Hope to!

Might be driving down this year though - babysitting a black lab, his house, and dock on the river where I moor my boat - the week prior.

Anybody willing to offer an "outsider" a ride? With the price of fuel, I don't think I will run the boat down from Southern, NJ. However, if someone has room for me I will drive by car.

Brad

Parker":11rk96oi said:
Anybody willing to offer an "outsider" a ride? With the price of fuel, I don't think I will run the boat down from Southern, NJ. However, if someone has room for me I will drive by car.

Brad
Brad ... I'll pick you up in the SUV on my way down - haha! Then we just 'thumb' a ride on someone's Parker ;)

Megabyte":fgiyxc39 said:
Heck... you don't even have to be from the Bay.
DaleH attended last year... though he did leave his boat at home. :)

All CP'ers are welcome! 8)

Does that mean Merc powered non parker boats invited if they bring miller lite and a kayak or two or three...

I just hope no one sets fire to my garage while we are there this year :oops:

B-Faithful":qflj17xv said:
Does that mean Merc powered non parker boats invited if they bring miller lite and a kayak or two or three...

I just hope no one sets fire to my garage while we are there this year :oops:

Greg, You can even bring a Honda powered Judge so we can see how Bills boats compare to Linwoods. :D

BTW - I'll have my yak there too. I'm looking to get some good on-the-water photos of the boats this year. :wink:

B-Faithful":234wtgoc said:
Does that mean Merc powered non parker boats invited if they bring miller lite and a kayak or two or three ...
Sure ... we need someone to pick on ;) !

Besides for being a Merc-powered non-Pparker boat owner, you are the 5th most active poster here on CP! Thanks for your contributions here :) Greg!

DaleH":tmftid4x said:
B-Faithful":tmftid4x said:
Does that mean Merc powered non parker boats invited if they bring miller lite and a kayak or two or three ...
Sure ... we need someone to pick on ;) !

Besides for being a Merc-powered non-Pparker boat owner, you are the 5th most active poster here on CP! Thanks for your contributions here :) Greg!

Wow 5th most active poster??? Maybe I should work harder...

Looking forward to my first Parker Jamboree and meeting everyone!
I look forward to getting caught up on some fish stories and telling some lies.

Got spaceon my 2120, give me a ring if you need some of it.

757-553-6117

Chief C

Hey Chief,
I am a retired MTC(SS) and I also own a 2120. Where do you boat out of. I am out of the upper bay Middle River area.

Sorry Chief,

Was away on a business trip to Cali, boy that place is crowded. Good to see another "Old Salt" will be part of the get together.

Give me a ring and we can swap some sea stories,

I'll be running up from Deale.
if any of you "outsiders" need a ride PM me, will probably have room.

goinsfishin":3raoe5ke said:
I'll be running up from Deale.
if any of you "outsiders" need a ride PM me, will probably have room.

I sent an invite to Tri-State Marine and their sponsored fishermen to join us again this year, but haven't heard if they will be attending.
If you're in the area, you may want to stop in and ask Ron. You could do a 'convoy'. :)

Back