Announcing: The 2007 ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alas, I will not make it again this year, as I will still be on vacation. Take some good pictures and this top ten poster will live vicariously through them. At least this year I won't have to put a dog down.

Last year I believe we rallied about 1100 (some even earlier) so that folks could spend the day, and still have time to shove off before any of our in-famous "late afternoon or evening thunderstorms" came through. I'm open to suggestions if someone has a better one.

Most of us monitor Ch 68 even though the water taxis like to monopolize that channel. 72 and 78 can be just as bad as the blowboat 'racers' like to 'whine and cheeze' on those channels.

I'll PM a cell number to anyone who doesn't already have it. :wink:

If anyone is going down from the middle river area maybe we can meet up and convoy down. My boat is at all star marine. Also I don't have Capt. Kevins cell phone #.

Kev, are you having a fishing tourney in the am?

Someone come with a 21se. I may want to check it out. I have space for one by my garage at my new home and may look to go to one next year since the wife and kids are doing their swimming in the bay at the beach down the street. I think I can get a new one loaded for what I can get for my boat. Then again maybe the cold fall will change my mind.

I had thought about that Greg, but with all the other stuff I have to do to get ready, there just isn't time.
However... don't let that stop the rest of you guys! :D

Clancy19, a TF member and esteemed member of the SRRKC has a 21SE and J.A.Veil, CP member, TF member, and another esteemed member of the SRRKC has a 23SE.

John is my 1st mate tomorrow for Wish-a-Fish, so I'll ask if he's coming to the CP Rendezvous. :wink:

I wish I could do wish-a-fish myself. However, I have a family obligation to tend to. Good luck and catch 'em up for the kids!!!!!!

Wish we could be there. It was great last year. Our crew will be off Key Largo fishing, diving, lobstering and otherwise frolicing in clear waters with our 2320 that week.

Maybe next year we can do one for the Blue Angles as well.

Thanks for the website, I enjoy the postings!
T.

Folks, I will be fishing in north-central Minnesota beginning this Fri and won't return until Aug 7th.

Not sure if the lake will have cell service, much less computer access, so if you have any questions about the Rendezvous while I'm away, post em here and I'll reply when I return.

Just keep saying... good weather, good weather, good weather! :D

Megabyte":npp8qkme said:
Folks, I will be fishing in north-central Minnesota beginning this Fri and won't return until Aug 7th.

Not sure if the lake will have cell service, much less computer access, so if you have any questions about the Rendezvous while I'm away, post em here and I'll reply when I return.

Just keep saying... good weather, good weather, good weather! :D

have fun!

I will keep saying no sea nettles, no sea nettles :shock:

duckbutler":2qpubvuv said:
My 8 yr old daughter was stung badly inside the Mouth of the Magothy on Sunday....

:shock:

Keep a shaker of meat tenderizer on board for nettle stings.
Doesn't have to be Adolphs... store brand will do.
Wet the area... sprinkle it on.

I have a family function to attend so I will not be crashing your party Kev. :(

just another Sat where we wont be on the boat. I have used the boat twice since early june :roll: (maybe a 21 or 23 se will be in the cards in the future)

Sorry to hear that Greg... I know how the 'calendar' fills up. It happens to me too. :(

Well folks... the weather for Saturday is looking good so far!

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/Forecasts ... .KLWX.html

ANZ530>532-090215-
/O.ROU.KLWX.MA.F.0000.000000T0000Z-000000T0000Z/
CHESAPEAKE BAY NORTH OF POOLES ISLAND-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM POOLES ISLAND TO SANDY POINT-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM SANDY POINT TO NORTH BEACH-
1059 AM EDT WED AUG 8 2007

THIS AFTERNOON
SW WINDS 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT.

TONIGHT
NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

THU
NW WINDS 5 KT. WAVES LESS THAN 1 FT.

THU NIGHT
SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS
AND TSTMS.

FRI
SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
TSTMS.

FRI NIGHT
N WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

SAT
NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

SUN
NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.

Latest forecast is still looking good!

ANZ530>532-100215-
/O.NEW.KLWX.SV.A.0573.070809T1412Z-070809T2000Z/
CHESAPEAKE BAY NORTH OF POOLES ISLAND-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM POOLES ISLAND TO SANDY POINT-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM SANDY POINT TO NORTH BEACH-
1012 AM EDT THU AUG 9 2007

...SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 573 IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EDT THIS
AFTERNOON...

THIS AFTERNOON
E WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. A CHANCE
OF TSTMS. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS. WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND
NEAR TSTMS.

TONIGHT
SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. SHOWERS AND
TSTMS LIKELY. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS.

FRI
S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS
AND TSTMS. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS.

FRI NIGHT
N WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

SAT
N WINDS 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT.

SAT NIGHT
NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

I didn't go last year and I'm sorry I didn't. This year I'm planning to attend. I'll be launching out of SPSP. Looking forward to it!

Back