Annual Philadelphia Meet and Great

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting to hear a final decision. 22nd is still best for me 28th is a problem, but maybe I'm arm twistable.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I will be there around 7:30. First one there is in charger of ordering the Beer and Wings!

TimC2520":18f14yfs said:
T minus 2 hours and counting............. :mrgreen:
Oh sure, nice guys ... have another one when I'm not in Philly why don't ya :wink: ! It's Brad (Parker), I just know it is ...

DaleH":3qfi3cc0 said:
TimC2520":3qfi3cc0 said:
T minus 2 hours and counting............. :mrgreen:
Oh sure, nice guys ... have another one when I'm not in Philly why don't ya :wink: ! It's Brad (Parker), I just know it is ...

:lol:

Just got back from a great evening with the "guys". We had a great turnout and a great time. Tim, thanks for your help and work in setting up the second night out. Ok, who is ready for round three?

Tim will be posting a picture of the Motley Crew.

MAN! that waitress had some shaky hands! Must have been juggling those cold beverages and was having trouble holding the camera still :mrgreen:

Starting from bottom right and working counter clockwise.....

WCS, jpg1969, R & R, Parker, TimC2520, EDGEWATER, his buddy Brad, and last but not least "bean".

Good time last night guys, we should do that more often. Maybe next time a round table!

Attachments

• ParkerGroup1.jpg
    ParkerGroup1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 622
Back