Annual Philadelphia Meet and Great

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in, I was also thinking of something else we should consider.....
We can talk about it at the next meeting. We all fish different areas of 2 states.
I think it'd be cool to take some guys fishing on each others boats.
We'd get to see the boats in person, how it's rigged, runs, etc. AND get to
fish different areas and species.
Now about Round 3. Were you thinking March? April?

TimC2520":71g1txgd said:
I'm in, I was also thinking of something else we should consider.....
We can talk about it at the next meeting. We all fish different areas of 2 states.
I think it'd be cool to take some guys fishing on each others boats.
We'd get to see the boats in person, how it's rigged, runs, etc. AND get to
fish different areas and species.
Now about Round 3. Were you thinking March? April?

There was some talk about swapping a Chesapeake Rockfish trip for a NJ Tuna trip . . . .

Round three is OK with me - just get a bigger table . .

me too! great to spend time with such a good bunch of friendly and astute Parker owners.
When and where...land or water....I'll be there.

TimC2520":fddpx24t said:
MAN! that waitress had some shaky hands! Must have been juggling those cold beverages and was having trouble holding the camera still :mrgreen:

You guys must have made her nervous. Either that, or you had her drinking with you !

Looks like a good time was had by all. Philly a little too far for me....Would like to have personally met everyone there.

Y'all c'mon down to the Sunshine State, we'll treat ya reel good!

Good seeing you guys again. Tim, thanks again for setting it up.
I'm in for round 3. Brad, do you think the Olde Ale House might be more comfortable?
wayne

H Tim, yes. I haven't been there for a while. It's smaller than the Boathouse, but we used to be able to pull some tables together back in the corner and sit around. Brad has probably been there more recently.

wayne

Wayne and Tim: Ale House is a great idea! I can call ahead and reserve a table in the back. Plenty of room and good Bar Food.

Hi Guy's,

Went to shore today took the shrinkrap off. Starting to get ready for early spring dunk. Boat looks great. Week of 21st sounds O.K. with me unless I am at shore working on boat.

" BEAN "

Back