Another Annapolis Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.A. Veil

Reaction score
Thanks for opening the Classic Parker site. I own a 2001 23 SE that I keep on the South River and use from Love Pt. to Poplar Island and up through Eastern Bay. The boat has a 200-hp HPDI engine that has served me well. I named the boat "Hate to Wait", not because I drive it fast but because I am an impatient SOB.

3463%3B3757%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3275%3E%3B84%3E933%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A%3B288977nu0mrj

I'm not sure why the image isn't being posted... :?
But welcome aboard John :!:

I think it has to do with Snapfish's server. I have used Imagestation in the past and it went that way too.

Switch to PhotoBucket and I bet you don't have a problem.

When I made the original post yesterday, I was unable to use the attach-photo feature. I am trying again today.

Attachments

• Resize of boat2.JPG
    Resize of boat2.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,042
There you go John! Looking goooood.

Hey... I know that river! :D
Long live the SRRKC! :wink:

Eminent brother and esteemed fellow parker owner,
Nice picture, I wish I knew how to post photos. I never have figured the whole photo posting process.

Brother Graybeard -

I originally tried to post in a manner that I have used on other fishing sites, but it would not work here. However, this website has a simple Add-an-Attachment function that shows up when you are ready to post a reply. It allows you to browse through your computer to find a photo file then add it to your post. It took a bit of trial and error to get it to work this afternoon. Two things I learned are:

- there is a file comment box where you need to add some text to describe the photo; when I left it blank, the photo would not load

- the first time I tried to add a photo, the size of the file was too large and the website rejected it.

Give it a try. If you have more problems, email me at [email protected].

Back