• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another nice deal for someone - 2004 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadGar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Southern Maryland, Chesapeake/Potomac River
As I have mentioned before, I frustrate myself by always looking at boats on a daily basis, kind of like a hobbie I guess.

Anyway, this particular ad is an extremely well priced 2004 2520 with a good shape trailer, all under $25k.

I know it's valid as I have emailed and gotten a response from owner about the motor, it has been recently scoped and all exhaust shows good as well as trailer being updated. I thought I could talk my brother into getting it but not sure he's ready. Maybe one of you are. Anyway, I hope this helps someone.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/5845284524.html

Guys, I was talking to this owner this past winter before I bought my 2830. He committed to $19,000 with me…
Seller sent me some detailed pics; it is 100% a basket of junk…it appears to have been used commercially with helter skelter add on's… terrible condition.
I wouldn't spend $6000 on this boat..simply because it literally needs to be torn down, rebuilt to a higher standard. Anyway, just passing along my personal experience with this boat.
SNG

Back