• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another Parker!!!!Geezzzzz

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of boats out there for sale not just Parkers and lots of deals to be had. There was a guy selling a 18' Parker w/t top for $10,000 on the THT. I pratically begged my wife not to divorse me if I bought it, she said no way I'm crazy. I only have 4 boats and 2 kayaks, she just doesn't get it......

HaHaHa that was funny!!!!LMAO yea i bet she was like are you serious!!!HaHaHa!!!

Keith; You are slowly becoming the resident Parker boat broker....

Since you keep posting every used Parker on the net, you should keep a database of models, features etc., and negotiate a deal with the sellers. Charge them a small fee for "comps" on Parker boats. Then you could start advertising your ability to find boats based on features, charge them a small fee. Before you know it, you will have a full time job, doing something you apparently love to do, and you will have no time to use YOUR boat. Then you can put that up for sale. Full Circle. See how that works? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey thanks alot!!!You are to funny,but i really do seem to find alot of parkers forsale i can say that much!!!But i will keep my day job as it is and my boat,but it could be away to make few extra bucks!!!!Give me a few days i will find another one out there!!!

With the economy and the price of fuel, a LOT of boats are on the market. My BoatUS magazine had an article that the 2007 sales of new boats were down 20% over 2006, and 2006 was lower than 2005. Fuel is up an average of 68 cents a gallon since last spring at this time. Far too many people are upside down on their home mortgage, or totally maxed out on credit debt.

People I talk to at work, are hunkering down, closing their wallets, and getting ready for more pain. If you have the $$$, there will be bargains galore.

Dave

aka

Hey PB that was good reading you posted up there!!!yea i hear that is is beginning to show cracks for sure!!!

Hey Keith, Do you think you can find me a later model 2310? Good clean 2310's are difficult to find. Have cash and want to buy. Thanks. Tweendeck, Firefighter in sunny California.

Hey i am glad to help i am like the boat guy now!!!HaHaHa i will keep eyes and ears open!!! I am sure i can find something out there!!!

Hey check your PM i found few forsale already!!!Man i am quick on this shit!!!Let me know if any good ones!!

As I see it, it's a long cold winter. Keith has nothing to do but work, surf the net, and dream about boats. When the weather breaks, Keith will be working, or playing on HIS boat, and we won't hear from him until Thanksgiving!

HaHaHa pretty funny with that tony,but even when boat is in water i still wont miss a beat on this website have have wireless internet on the boat as well!!!HaHaHa!!!Life if Good Boy!!!

Latest posts

Back