• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anybody familiar with this boat - Edgewater MD - 2320 SL?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that boat sitting on a dealers lot this past Friday. The name on the side makes it stand out. :wink:
The dealer is located on the right side, just before you go over the South River bridge on Route 2 just outside Annapolis.

Gotta love the "creative" descriptions from these boat brokers.... :shock:

"Transom access to port livewell insert". Huh?

Nice boat, but yes I would say that price is a bit high. I'd guess they would let it go for less, maybe a lot less but who knows when a sucker is going to come through the door. I think that is why boats (and cars) have silly prices on them sometimes, and who can blame them I guess.

That description is nothing compared to cars and trucks. I have been looking for a new truck and every ad online lists "ps, pb, am/fm stereo..."
What the hell vehicle made in the last 20 years doesn't have power steering, brakes, a radio, etc????

Looking for the same boat myself. Based on my homework the price is high. Have noticed during the past several months used Parker prices have dropped. Now that a recession has been declared I suspect all used boat prices will fall even further. I am waiting for spring and also betting that prices will continue to fall.

Back