anyone running 23 cc....looking for feedback...deep vee

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snap on ron

Reaction score
I'm considering going to look at one of these boats this coming weekend. It is a 1995 w/ 2002 225hp Honda. I currently run a 21 se w/ a 2 stroke Yam 200. The reasons I would consider upgrading is for the better ride, solid transom and 4 stroke economy. What kind of perf numbers do you think I should expect out of this setup? Boat has been kept in the water on a mooring...should I have it surveyed?

snap on ron":2sca97hc said:
I'm considering going to look at one of these boats this coming weekend. It is a 1995 w/ 2002 225hp Honda. I currently run a 21 se w/ a 2 stroke Yam 200. The reasons I would consider upgrading is for the better ride, solid transom and 4 stroke economy. What kind of perf numbers do you think I should expect out of this setup? Boat has been kept in the water on a mooring...should I have it surveyed?

You can go to Yamaha Motors, click on "Performance Bulletins". They have a 23DVCC w/full report (F-225 Yamaha powered). My boat runs dead on these #'s. If you do not have a T-Top, you'll do slightly better.

I would carefully inspect any 12 yo boat. Look especially at gas tank, deck, transom, anywhere wood could be compromised by poor-non-existant sealers.

Hope it works out. :wink:

My 23SE with a 225 4s also attains at least the numbers in the bulletin.

close to 4mpg at cruise

I dont have a ttop.

A 23 DV with correct prop/f225 will yield about 2.6 -3.0 mpg at cruise with medium load aboard. The Parker 23 DV in the CC configuration is probably the best boat for the money on the market today. I really enjoyed mine.

jim

grouperjim":nohexguz said:
I don't know----that T-Top looks a little small.

Hard to tell with the small photo...
but it looks like he has Penn boat winches on those rods. :D
That'll make anything in close proximity looks small. 8)

Megabyte":2ameg09n said:
grouperjim":2ameg09n said:
I don't know----that T-Top looks a little small.

Hard to tell with the small photo...
but it looks like he has Penn boat winches on those rods. :D
That'll make anything in close proximity looks small. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Only Penn stuff on the FF is the downrigger.

Shimano rules 8)

For our Florida "non-King" fishermen...those funny angled rods on the sides are for King fishing. :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back