Back in the saddle with another Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagibbs3

Reaction score
Just purchased another Parker, an '04 2510 with 225 Yamaha. Went to a CC Mako between Parkers, and I have to tell you... sure like the idea of getting out of the weather when trolling for Rockfish on the Chesapeake. And well if you're on this site, you know the quality of these boats.
Looking forward to catching up on all the clever tricks and projects that have taken place since here last, and all the goodies that come up for sale to outfit it the way I like....when it's all said and done, my wife says that after fuel and the like, I'm getting fish at about 50 dollars a pound, and I tell her I need to get out and catch more fish to cover the overhead. Working so far... I think.

Congratulations and welcome back!

You don't have a "location" listed in your profile (it shows up as "Location" in your posts).
What part of the Chesapeake do you fish?

$50.00 a pound! you must be good.!!!! I think im averaging $300.00 per lb .. anyway I think the proper term is priceless :D

I live and fish out of Reedville, VA, and yes it probably is considerably more than $50.00 a pound, and indeed priceless. Our location is ideal, because you can head north and catch the MD, and Potomac River seasons / limits then head south and if you're real lucky pickup some cobia as well.
Been here full-time going on fourteen years, and fished here for probably thirty years. Seen and experienced a lot of changes to the area and fishing, but still the best place in the world to live in my book.

Back