Bad boat names

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
late one night when I trailer my old boat I saw a boat get hualed out at the ramp and split my sides with laughter. In the twilight a hard fished aluminum skiff with the name Tess Tickle. Hey, Tickle could be a family name and Tess could have been some one's favorite great aunt.?????

Original Contract, Change Order

Pic below ...

Attachments

• CO.jpg
    CO.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,971
At our sister club next door there's a boat named "Crack of Dawn." This wouldn't be so bad but the owner's wife's name is Dawn. And that's a fact.You have to love a woman with a sense of humor like that.

Any consistent votes for #1 yet :?: ?

FWIW, about 10-years ago, a guy out of Boston Haba would pick up the ladies at a local cruising, dock, shorefront, bar, nightclub, visitor/tourist area. He'd take them out on a cruise of the Haba ... then get miles away from shore, and would say "$@#% or swim." No lie :shock: ! Needless to say he was finally arrested :roll: .

Oh yeah, the boat's name? You might have guessed it ... Wet Dream

Just saw a CMT show- their version of MTV's Cribs. Kurt Busch was on and his boat is named the "Wet Spot". Come on, we all know that nobody wants to get stuck on the wet spot!

My boat was owned about a month. Guy had it on the Cape.

In red letters on transom, like Parker color, Cape Cruiser.

I took it off. I thought it might take me straight to P-town.

Dana

This has got to be the best/worst one........ depending on how you look at it. :D :D :D

4730FULL.jpg

I remember that one from Boston, Dale.

He actually threw a girl overboard and took off. That got him arrested.

I saw a photo of a beautiful restored Bertram 31 that was for sale. The name on the transom was "Sea Nile". Placing that name on that boat is practically vandalism.

Latest posts

Back