Bait cutting station for 21se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRR7127

Reaction score
Since purchasing my 21se (really commercial hull) I am beginning the process of rigging it up to fish. Purchased four mate cup/ rod holders, did all the preventative maintenance, raised the engine to the 2nd hole, and added bennett trim tabs (following the advice from the members ). Anyhow, I would like to add a bait cutting board that would bridge the gap in the transom cutout and would be attached to the gunnels. Was looking to see if anyone has undertook such a project. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great site and any help or suggestions.

Tight lines,
John

Since posting did some more research and decided to go with these rod holders http://marinepartdepot.com/newststrodho3.html. Ordered two and will mount on both port and starboard transom gunnel. Going with a magma bait table and can remove so that I can place outrodders in place for trolling.

Finished product. Rod holders (found here) worked great.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 316
Outrodders.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 313
Rod holders

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 313
Also I would recommend moving that bait cutting station from the stern to the port or starboard gunnel....Leaning over that battery jumpseat box is going to be taxing on your lower back. Move it to either side of the cockpit.

Back