Bait tank???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahi geer

Reaction score
I have a problem with my bait tank on my 1801, I just bought my boat and fished it 3 times, every time i got 1 scoop of bait and they rolled realy fast, size of bait tank is 30 gal and i have 800 gpm pump, pump didnt seems the problem but size of tank.....???realy need some advice :( :?:

Maybe the tank was cleaned with something toxic. A little residue will kill the bait. I would run it and flush it several times with out bait.

Are they swimming to hard? Sometimes to much current is as bad as not enough.What type bait?

should be does water flow in a circle in the well or just blast out you want them to swim in a circle

I don't know what "one scoop of bait" means. If you're buying minnows from a store and then placing them in the boat, it is common for minnows to die from a change in oxygen or water temp.

Did you have a problem with any other bait wells?

FishFactory":3uy0lsth said:
I don't know what "one scoop of bait" means. If you're buying minnows from a store and then placing them in the boat, it is common for minnows to die from a change in oxygen or water temp.

Did you have a problem with any other bait wells?

A scoop usually reffers to a long handled net that deliveres bait from a bait reciever. When I fish by myself ...(most of the time) ...1/4 scoop is all I need.

Back