Base Price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abcooker1976

Reaction score
Anyone know base price for a 2530 new with twin 200s? Used prices are pretty high right now too and 2530 seems hard to find.

Hard to find is an understatement. I called 3 dealers. They’re territorial so they won’t quote out of their area and they’re getting over MSRP so ??????$$$$$$

I had a parker 2120 since 2010 and upgraded to a 2019 2530 I found left over in February this year. I have always liked and seen the 2530 but agree that they are hard to come by and don't often see them for sale. I think a big part of the reason the 2530 I got was left over so long is it was lacking the fishing additions a lot of people like (in transom fish boxes, livewell, etc). It has the old transom so no walk thru door. I also have found the roof is the older roof without the "T" wire chase in it. MSRP listed for 2019 with twin 150s was a little over $137k. Options can easily add up to another $20k (think anchor windlass, galley cabinet, colored hull, rocket launcher, dinette, second station, etc.). I know that parkers tend to hold their value pretty well as they are solid boats without a bunch of widgets that break and cause headaches. We have almost 50 hours on it now with several nights spent aboard and it has been a great boat for our family so far.

Just received an email response from a Parker rep in Newport Beach, CA. I can't afford the brand new one, but it still made me cry. This is what they said:
Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 10.59.40 AM.png
Me: 🥺🥺😪😓😥

They also discontinued the 21 and 23 DVCC and the 26 bay boat.

Aw man. You're killing me. That sucks. I love these boats, and have wanted one since I was a pollywog. (Enter sound of little violins playing in the background ). Collecting my tears in a mason jar (that I bought w/my own money - not a boat loan).

Back