Beanbag chairs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaff

Reaction score
Anybody use the beanbag chairs in your cockpit while underway? If so, how do you like them, what kind, where'd you get them. Thanks

agree with the esea rider. i have the medium teardrop. works for the girls and guys. There are other shapes and sized but that seems to be the best imo for space and comfort. Girls slept for 3 hours on a 5 hour trip so they are pretty decent. I cant imagine any better situation for seating when underway and open deck when drifting.

All the time, theyre the best for long rides. Kind of a nuisance on my boat when we're trolling because I have a small cc, but for the runs has far more energy because of their legs getting a rest on the run.

Those bean bag chairs are cool
Have not seen them before
I might try one out
Love this site 8)

BradV":poqnqibd said:
agree with the esea rider. i have the medium teardrop. works for the girls and guys. There are other shapes and sized but that seems to be the best imo for space and comfort. Girls slept for 3 hours on a 5 hour trip so they are pretty decent. I cant imagine any better situation for seating when underway and open deck when drifting.

Brad, medium teardrop a good size for a normal size & weight 6' guy? Thanks a lot

I guess sitting on coolers is out of the question?

yes im 225lb and my buddies are same just taller up to 6'3" all fit fine just more legs on the ground. You can sit on a cooler but like anyone knows who drives a boat in any sea condition sitting there doing nothing is alot easier than driving. Same theory the bean bag cradles you and helps absorb shock so you can relax.

coachbob":3jpvfoa1 said:
What would be thw size for someone 6'3" and 285lb?

Ill see you 6'3" and rise you a 6'6"
But I got to call ya on the 285 :oops:
Only 255 8) :lol:

Back