Bench seat for 2520xl

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captv

Reaction score
I have done research on the site regarding a bench seat for the port side of my cabin. However, I am not too handy and cannot fabricate one. Is there an off the shelf bench that people have used instead?

Thanks

Jeff

Just emailed you a photo of the factory bench seat with tackle storage below. There are some really nice custom ones on this site. Maybe one of the guys locked up in the frozen tundra of the NE will throw one togetha far ya!!

Thanks Chad. I have three people putting together quotes now. I wanted to see if there was an "off the rack" option.

Jeff

Hi Chad

I have a 2004 2520XL and also have been wanting to put a bench seat in, could you send me the web site or the photos?
Thanks
Cheerios
out of Gloucester MA

Just to save any of you the aggravation, the factory does not take direct orders. Your local Parker dealer will have to order it. It might be easier to deal with Starling Marine since they are so close to the factory. They are about 15 miles from the factory so could possibly save you some freight charges since they can run get it & then ship it. Ricky is the parts guru at Starling. You can reach him at 252-247-6667. It's an $840 option for a new boat for reference. Good luck! Email me direct if you need any clarification or to email a picture. I've tried every way I know how to reduce the file size of the picture so I can post it, but no luck.

[email protected]

Take care,

Back