Bench seat to dinette conversion

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sitka

Reaction score
Any info out there on taking the bench seat out and putting in a dinette (table with benches)? Also, maybe putting in a small kitchenette behind captain chair. I've done a search on this site but haven't found any info. Trying to see if i can do this in my 2120 or upgrade to a 2320 and do the conversion. Don't think i can afford to buy a 2520 or pay for the extra fuel consumption in the 25.
Does Parker or some other company make these components?
Loving my 2120 but looking for the next size up boat with a bit more cabin space. I have an ad on here for a 2330 but very few of those around.
Thanks for any feedback or suggestions

I have a 2330 myself, huge improvement over the bench seat in my opinion. Not sure if there is enough room in the regular 2120/2320 cabin. Perhaps you could simply keep the bench seat and add a removable table?

I have a 2330 myself, huge improvement over the bench seat in my opinion. Not sure if there is enough room in the regular 2120/2320 cabin. Perhaps you could simply keep the bench seat and add a removable table?
Yeah, 2330 would be ideal. I'm advertising for one but they didn't make many and there are very few around for sale. Hoping to see if i can make the 2120/2320 cabin work for me. A friend here has done the conversion of a 2120 bench seat to dinette but i'm looking for other ideas of how folks may have done it. I emailed Parker and they said they would look into whether they have the components and if so, whether they would even work for the 20 models. You're right tho - the 2120/2320 cabins are small. They need to make more of the 2330s

Back