berkely gulp ????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trolling ofr stripers I use the sea worms as back up for the real thing. They do work, however, they should be made larger so the big girls bite them, I have not yet caught a biggie with them.

3" Saltwater Swimming Mullet white or chartuse (sic).....used for fluke all last year and it kept the poles bent....Im a fan

3 or 4 inch chartreuse grub on a jig head is a killer fluke inshore fluke rig where I fish. Often I go out in August for fluke off the beach in a kayak rather than take the Parker out. Gulp! is the way to go.

They just introduced "belly strips" in various colors. I got them in white and charteuse, 7". I haven't had a chance to try them, but I look forward to it. I use the 3" chartreuse curly tails when I fish for fluke from my kayak. Beats trying to use live bait and I do pretty well.

I've used Gulp down in Wacha for flounder with success.
Up here, I've used them up in the tribs for white and yellow perch as well as the occasional chain pickerel.
Have no idea if it is the scent or the curly tail that attracts fish, but they do work.

I've also used FishBites in bloodworm flavor while bottom fishing over the oyster reefs in the summer.
They work too.

Latest posts

Back