Best Hull for the Ches. Bay

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have a 2320DVSC. Regardless of all that's been said you still have to drive relative to the conditions but I can do alright on those choppier days. Rolling on the hook always depends on wind and tide. I haven't had much problems rolling on the drift either; again depending on wind and tide. It is very controllable from the cockpit steering station but I don't drive at WOT from there very much; I don't think anyone does.

All that being said, and with all due respect to Greg and TF, you don't need to go much further than right here on Classic Parker for your information.

I trailer the boat all over.

All that being said, I am putting her up for sale in March because I am going to down size for a Parker 21CC.

Let's talk.

bpm1_144.jpg

parkertow.jpg

Ranger , why are you looking to downsize ? You see alot of guys on here that have gone to a larger pilot house size boat only to soon sell it to go back to a smaller easier to use cc. This concerns me as for once I would like to buy something that I dont want to sell to get the next best thing. We looked at a new 23 se over the weekend, nice boat ,tons of room, like the new console.But you cant have the new console and the casting platform.

Marek":11iofpa7 said:
Ranger , why are you looking to downsize ? You see alot of guys on here that have gone to a larger pilot house size boat only to soon sell it to go back to a smaller easier to use cc. This concerns me as for once I would like to buy something that I dont want to sell to get the next best thing. We looked at a new 23 se over the weekend, nice boat ,tons of room, like the new console.But you cant have the new console and the casting platform.

Not for any reasons that you might fear. My crew sort of went away. My son moved to Florida, my BIL, and sister moved away, etc. Summer before last my wife took to getting seasick every time we go out. My dad's getting older and I want the 21CC so I can zip down to Hampton Roads easier to fish with him, do more in shore fishing in the Carolinas (redfish, baby), plus I can still troll/fish the bay and more easily launch/retrieve myself. The Pilothouse is everything I wanted it to be for when I wanted it but now my requirements have changed. Bottom line is now that it's just me I am not using the Pilothouse as much or how it is intended.

Opti.. come fishing with me when the big bass are running up this way :wink: CC's are no fun in the cold. Heck we had one of those fancy carolina Deep v CCs follow the little 'ol Mod V me out of the Pax river 1 morning in a chop. Of course it was in the low 20 degree range so I guess they were affraid to get any spray on them :lol:

actually, spray doesnt turn to ice until after it hits the surface during those cold late fall/winter mornings :lol:

Latest posts

Back