Big Red

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Keith

Reaction score
Had a nice "Carolina" day on the water monday. Ran the Parker 41 miles offshore for some grouper fishing. Pulled up 9 with the biggest at 22lbs. Also as we were 2 miles offshore we came across a "Whale" making its southern migration. Note in one pic that I attached you can see Carolina Beach in the back ground. In all a nice day in North Carolina for Dec 11th, sunny, calm winds and temp in the mid 70's.

Attachments

• whale.JPG
    whale.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 187
  • whale2.JPG
    whale2.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Chris Keith.JPG
    Chris Keith.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Scale.JPG
    Scale.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Russ Chris.JPG
    Russ Chris.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 187
Capt Keith:

Here's a couple from my honey hole in the FL Middle Grounds. My wife always catches the biggest fish because she is so damn lucky. Her secret= circle hook through the eye of a spanish sardine head laying on the bottom with reel hopelessly backlashed for 10 min......she reels in and this is what she catches.

jim

Attachments

• DSC00617.jpg
    DSC00617.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC00358_2.jpg
    DSC00358_2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 148
Nice Feeesh! Are you sure she didn't buy that snapper at a designer fish store, to match her outfit????

PS; Next time you plan a run out to the MG, let me know, I'll run my boat out there with you. Company = Good, Safety = Better

Nice catch there grouperjim. even though we have some nice grouper fishing in the Carolina's I dont think it beats what you guys have in the Gulf. We definately dont have any flag yellow tails like that.

And by the way, thats the way my wife fishes too. She drops a linein the water then takes a break. When shes ready she walks over, picks the rod up and brings in the calcutta winning fish of the day.Pisses me off sometimes. Must be a "wifes" karma that gets the bite.

Back