Bilge Slam Hatch replacement on a 2005 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

805mike

Reaction score
I took me a while to find out the hatch is made by “innovative product solutions”. The underside was covered in oil and dirt and I could not see the part number. If anybody is looking to replace this hatch it is plug and play. The screw holes of the current iteration match the old one. See below.

571FB780-EE55-44AF-B412-2AE04666C58C.jpeg79EFE07A-8746-48E3-83D1-BDC46698D9B0.jpeg

I took me a while to find out the hatch is made by “innovative product solutions”. The underside was covered in oil and dirt and I could not see the part number. If anybody is looking to replace this hatch it is plug and play. The screw holes of the current iteration match the old one. See below.

View attachment 30217View attachment 30218
Hi 805Mike, my cockpit 'pie-plate' access covers are also made by "Innovative Product Solutions". Best I can tell, they are no longer in business. I would like to find the 'O' rings for them. Do you know of a source for the "O-rings" and/or a source for the exact replacement? They are Innovative Product Solutions; Part #M6AP.... (On a 2013/2014 Parker 2520 XLD)....

On my 2003 2520 the aft hatch is the same as the two under the cabin bunks, I swapped them around. The one from under the bunk was like brand new.

On my 2003 2520 the aft hatch is the same as the two under the cabin bunks, I swapped them around. The one from under the bunk was like brand new.
On my boat the bilge hatch was larger than any of the cabin hatches. I don’t have a bench seat as previous owner had two capt chairs. Maybe your hatch was from the bench seat?

Hi 805Mike, my cockpit 'pie-plate' access covers are also made by "Innovative Product Solutions". Best I can tell, they are no longer in business. I would like to find the 'O' rings for them. Do you know of a source for the "O-rings" and/or a source for the exact replacement? They are Innovative Product Solutions; Part #M6AP.... (On a 2013/2014 Parker 2520 XLD)....

i found the 6 inch access plate on the same website I ordered the hatch from.

Boatoutfitters.com

These are anchored by 4 screws here is the link : Innovative Access Plate - White

i also found the same product ,6 inch access plate by innovative product solutions , but anchored by 6 screws.
https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/i...505-203-6-inch-arctic-white-boat-access-plate

Last edited:
I have storage under each side of the V-berth cushions all the way forward. These storage compartments have the same hatch as the one for the aft bilge access on my boat.

I just bought replacement o-rings for the pie plates in my 2005 2320. Under the lid it said Tempress. Googled it and ordered. The plate looks exactly like the one in 805mike's pic.

once upon a time on this site I saw a photo of this hatch with Nico Fico style solar vents
Serious ventilation for a DRY Bilge

View attachment 30217View attachment 30218THank you for posting!

I am saving info. as I will eventually have to replace mine on my 2008 2320. Same looking back end. I have to power wash all the time the floor and that lid as it all browns easily. Love the pic!

Back