Blue Seas has a new "toy"

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimC2520

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered this a couple of months ago from Jim at BOE. Wasn't available until now, just came today.
Very impressed with the quality. This will clean some things up for me with minimal work.
Fused right at the terminal and includes labels..

Personally......I don't like all the wires strung out across the top of the battery.

I'd rather see a single larger feed wire going from the Master switch connection to this fuse panel.

Note that this has individual fuses per circuit, but can be ganged....These I like in the back for bilge pump feeds where the float switch would be Hot all the time. You will need a GND buss bar also.

This is a fairly new product and was not available when I wired my boat.

k2-_90847330-2737-4d17-af60-fb0620b02459.v1.jpg

warthog5":1k2jzmig said:
Personally......I don't like all the wires strung out across the top of the battery.

I'd rather see a single larger feed wire going from the Master switch connection to this fuse panel.

Note that this has individual fuses per circuit, but can be ganged....These I like in the back for bilge pump feeds where the float switch would be Hot all the time. You will need a GND buss bar also.

This is a fairly new product and was not available when I wired my boat.

k2-_90847330-2737-4d17-af60-fb0620b02459.v1.jpg

I went with Breakers no need for all the fuzes on board if you have one blown or trouble shooting just reset breaker
https://www.bluesea.com/products/5050/ST_CLB_Circuit_Breaker_Block_-_6_Position

Attachments

• breakerpic.JPG
    breakerpic.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 188
That is the first I've seen that one.....So here is the question. Are all the breakers 15amp like most switch panels?

Great addition if the batteries are in a dry location. Otherwise, those fuse blades and connections will corrode over time. You'll end up with more problems. My 2 cents.

My batts are in the two rear jump seats, dry as a bone. I've also been using this stuff called "NO OX ID A-Special Conductive Grease" on all my connections and blade fuses and haven't seen a lick of corrosion on anything yet. Manufacturer calls it a "Conductive Grease and Electrical Contact Lubricant". Seems like pretty good stuff. $13.00 on Amazon, 2oz but it goes a long way.

Back