Boat Cover for 2320 Pilot House

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,
I took delivery this past fall of a Fisher canvas for my 23' Steiger Pilot house. Coulg not be happier with the product. I added a 3' tall entry door for easy access. They also install pockets on the top for the radar dome and GPS antenna.
Give them a call I am willing to bet that they already have a pattern for that boat.

Good Luck
Tom

Hi TJ,

Hugs Tug is correct. They have specs for hundreds of boats, they've been in business for years. I'm sure they have one for your boat. If you have anything "big" on top of the pilothouse, radar, rocket launchers, spot light, etc., mention it to them as they may want a photo and might ask you to measure a few things so they can make a pocket for it.

Tim

Tom and Tim are both correct. My '96 2520 came with a Fisher cover. Two years ago, Fisher offered a $45.00 tune up. They checked it over, added some brass gromets, stitched and mended a few wear spots, and made it good as new again. They run a top quality operation.

here is a custom cover made with Aqualon. this is my buddies boat that is for sale. i have the same cover minus the part that covers the platform and engine.

http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5815

Tim from FL Boat Tops makes them here in St Pete. They are $850 and can be trailered up to 45mph with them on. Tim and his Dad/Mom are the whole show......just 3 of them. Robin (Boatgirl) approached Tim about possibly making some for Parker but Tim is strictly small time and has no ambition to get bigger than he is now.

i've seen such a wide range of prices for custom covers :shock:......even here in St Pete. I've been getting covers from Tim for 3 boats now. i can't imagine a finer custom fit cover. i think i had quotes from other canvas shops up to $2500. so, this should give you an idea of what a shop with low overhead can do a decent cover for.

Tom,
Nice day today so I shot some pics of my Fisher boat canvas.
I memory serves me correct, I think that it was $1250.00.
Again quality canvas and the cover completly covers the hull sides to the water line. You can see the pockets for the radar dome and GPS antenna.

Good luck with your choice. Being in the northeast snow load is a concern.
That is why Fisher puts pockets in the top for wood bracing so that the snow/ice sheds off easily without having to do it yourself. It is also a pleasure having the door access to go in and out of the boat whenever you please. As I stated before I am completely happy with my choice. The time to install it this past fall was 2 hours not knowing how it was to be installed. Next fall I expect it to take less than 1 hour.

Tom

Attachments

• P2150207.JPG
    P2150207.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 978
  • P2150208.JPG
    P2150208.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 979
  • P2150209.JPG
    P2150209.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 979
I stopped at the Fisher Canvas booth while at the Atlantic City Boat Show.
For curiosity, I asked the price of a cover for my 2520. Approx. $1500.
Figuring a 15 year useful life = $100.00 per season. Costs less than shrink wrap and gives me total peace of mind. My cover is 14 years old and still in a-1 shape.

Latest posts

Back