Boat cover suggestions for 2015 2320 SL with radar tower + rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshkaj1991

Reaction score
I will hopefully be taking delivery of a 2015 2320 SL with a radar tower and rod holders and I was wondering what kind of boat covers you guys use for your Parkers? I really want to take care of my investment and will be keeping the boat in the water here in SoCal so a cover is a good way to keep the sun (and bird poop lol) off the boat.

Thanks for any suggestions!

I researched this a lot and I’ll link what I found to be the best compromise for price and fit for a 2320 with radar arch. I personally haven’t bought one yet. For the past 3 years I’ve had my 2320 I’ve used a heavy duty tarp 20’X30’. Covers the boat perfectly and only costs $100, I buy a new one every year. It can, however, be a PITA to put on and take off so eventually I want to purchase a real cover

https://eliteshield.com/products/elite-proshield-t-top-hard-top-boat-covers?variant=36802440659111

Thanks for the suggestion. I was looking at some custom covers but they are pricey. Just got a quote from Fisher Canvas and was a $2500 quote :oops: that is a bit too pricey for a cover to me. Taylor Made custom covers run about $1500, which is still a bit pricey. I'm thinking you get what you pay for but I think paying over $1000 is too much for a cover.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was looking at some custom covers but they are pricey. Just got a quote from Fisher Canvas and was a $2500 quote :oops: that is a bit too pricey for a cover to me. Taylor Made custom covers run about $1500, which is still a bit pricey. I'm thinking you get what you pay for but I think paying over $1000 is too much for a cover.
Ya that’s how I landed on the Elite. I think CP member “Swatski” (could be wrong on the spelling) suggested this cover and he liked it. Several others did as well. Probably not going to last like a custom canvas cover for 3k but will fair better than a tarp and be less of a headache

Back