boat leveler co tab swithc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inTherapy

Reaction score
Good day, I need some thoughts. Boat Leveler Co. was the supplier for Parker, at one time, for the tabs. The switch had a soft, urethane cover that kept the switch water tight. The switch cover has ripped, 7 years, and the part is no longer available. BLC supplied me with the new water resistant switch that is the direct replacement, except that is is round, not square , but was designed to cover the square hole in the dash. Well, if the hole in the dash was cut to accomodate the original switch and not much larger, things would have been cool. Unfortunately the cutter was a bit wild with the sawz-all that day and the hole is huge. Ant ideas on replacing that molded plastic cocer with anything else? Art

Mine has been without the cover (and an unknown length of time before) since I purchased my 1999 boat four seasons ago.. no problems yet.

-- Tom

Well Tom, I fish in a lot of ugly water when need be and I can't see water not getting in that switch. The fix I've come uo with is to cut a keyboard protector to size. Thanks Art

I don't have a T-Top and my switch has been soaked at times from rain and seawater.. my point was that I hadn't had a problem. But if you found a good solution, I'd be interested in seeing how you put it together.. Good idea.

-- Tom

Back