• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand New Sport Trail Trailer for 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnkn

Reaction score
Arguably the best trailer available, I had this aluminum trailer custom built for my 2016 Parker 2520XL. Sport Trail used a new 2520 XL at their shop and built this to exclusively perfectly fit a 2520 XL. No expenses spared including electric over hydraulic brakes, 4 wheel disc brakes, (5) custom aluminum wheels, upgraded tires, spare wheel and tire mounted on a spare quick change spindle, ladder guides, etc.. Torsion suspension, no springs or hardware to deteriorate and fail. Easy to climb into the boat using the ladder guides on each side. I would urge you to go to their site on Facebook and check them out. Trailer is a work of art. I ordered it to use when I pull the boat out of the water and for a few short trips. This trailer has ZERO USE, 100% brand new and unused and as factory delivered with factory warranty and never touched my boat. I’m trading in my new 2520. I’ll take the loss and offer for $8000 and I will consider delivery or meet half way. I can send additional specific pics if needed. Thank you

plflmx.jpg

7ln3dK.jpg

SFDDne.jpg

EfVX0l.jpg

jlDzMq.jpg

THhjlp.jpg

Vmj8ba.jpg

pTeE8t.jpg

Rock Crusher,
You're keeping us in suspense...What's on the horizon?? Is there a 28 in your future??

LOL, see my post in the boats Forum. :wink:

That's not a boat trailer, that's a work of art.

I cannot take delivery of my 28 CC due to trailer not built/holiday work schedule of said trailer builder.

If this thing could be modified I'd pick it up tomorrow. Don't see how the winch stand can be adjusted for a 3 ft longer hull. :?

That is one awesome trailer I knew a good trailer for my 2520 xld would be expensive but wow that's a lot of coin for a trailer

I had a local dealer quote me ~ $8000 for a standard roller galvanized trailer with standard springs, surge brakes, etc. I didn't plan to buy a new trailer but couldn't find a good used trailer, then decided if I was going to do it, I was going to do it right.

Hi do you still have the trailer can you please text me 603-759-3183
Thanks Mike

Just picked this up. Will text in the AM. Thanks

Say it ain't so. I have a Sport trail and can say its the best trailer I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of them. Easy to launch, top top notch parts, nothing will rust since its all welded and boat fits like a glove and trailers like a breeze. Buy another one lol. GLWTS

MCoulombe":2ongjbse said:
Hi do you still have the trailer can you please text me 603-759-3183
Thanks Mike

Hello, left you a text. Let me know if you did not receive it. thanks

I just watched my 2016 2520 head back to the dealer (on their trailer) in trade for a new boat. Anxious to move this 100% new, untouched, unused custom trailer. Make me an offer.

$7900. Would like to move this new trailer. thanks

Sold pending funds. A neat story that the new owner may tell here. :D

I am new to the site and to Parker as well. I recently came across a used 2016 2520XL and was able to make a deal with the seller. Unfortunately the boat did not come with a trailer so I set out on a mission to find a quality trailer as we will be trailering more often than not. That said, it needed to be a high quality being used as much as it will be. I lucked into this site by chance and happened to come across John's lisiting for this AMAZING trailer. Oddly enough as it turns out, the boat I am buying is John's trade-in so finally that boat and the trailer he had custom built for her will be brought together for the very first time at the end of next week! We have always been CC folks until I fished a pilothouse for the first time last spring. Needless to say, we are Parker folks for a long time to come. Maybe I will be the lucky recipient of John's next trade :lol:

Back